Monday, November 26, 2012

Old Navy Sample Share.

I am a member of Crowdtap, a marketing company and you can earn points towards gift cards and other cool stuff. You earn points by answering "Quick Hits" which is simply a quick series of questions and you can also earn points by participating in Discussions and Sample Shares. I got invited to participate in the Old Navy Style Council and they always have the best perks! I got a coupon for a free women's sweater for myself and another to give to a friend. I gave one to my sister to use but I don't know that she has made it there yet!
Since the coupons were not good until Saturday Nov 24 (Day after Black Friday!!) I was a bit disappointed that there were not a lot of options left in the store. I had looked online prior to visiting the store and didn't see the sweater I was really wanting to buy. It was the white sequin sweater. I ended up with a beautiful purple cable knit sweater. It is so comfy and soft. I am wearing it now! I will add a picture as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment