Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fekkai

So I recently reviewed the Fekkai shampoo/conditioner. I really like the smell and the way it makes my hair look but there is no way that I could continue to buy it! My last bottle of shampoo was White Rain that I  got at the Dollar Store. I am grateful to be able to try out products like this. The shampoo was very good, I only had to use a little bit of it and my hair is THICK and naturally wavy.

I would recommend this product to anyone that can afford it. I will use what i have left sparingly because it will be awhile before I can buy some more. But all in all it was a great product and it was fun to bzz about. I have also started using the creme that came with it, a glossing creme and I think I am in love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment